Set Channel Prices
After a new channel is created it will appear in the list of site channels. The value in the Prices column of newly created channels will be Undefined. Until you specify a price for the channel, this channel will be unavailable to advertisers, and it will be incapable of holding ads.
To define prices for a channel, click the Undefined link in the Prices column.
A page will open where you can specify CPC settings, CPM and Flat Rate prices.
You can create an unlimited number of CPM and Flat Rate prices.
If you define no prices for some rate type advertisers will be unable to put ads of this rate type in this channel. For example, if you don't define CPM price, then advertisers will be unable to place CPM ads in that channel.
You can turn on or turn off CPC advertising in a channel. If you allow CPC ads in a channel you can set up the percentage - how often CPC ads will be displayed comparing to CPM ads.
For example if you set 100/100 or 200/200 that means that equal number of CPC and CPM ads will be displayed in a channel.
If you set 50/100 or 150/300 or 500/1000 there will be CPM ads half again as many as CPC.
Minimal CPC bid in this channel will be inherited by a channel from a site where it's located.
How to define minimal CPC bid value on a site read here.
To create the CPM Rate price, specify:
· Rate Title (eg. “$10 for 10K").
· Number of impressions (eg. 10,000).
· Text Ads price for the specified number of impressions in the channel (eg. $10). Advertiser will pay this price if he selects the ability of placingONLY text ads in the channel.
· Text&Image Ads price for the specified number of impressions in the channel (eg. $40). Advertiser will pay this price if he selects the ability of placingimage and text ads in the channel (i.e. the ability to occupy the whole channel by an image ad).
The system recommends to set Text&Image price as Text Ads price multiplied by channel slots number. But you can set this price to any value you want: higher or lower than recommended price.
Flat Rate price
To create the Flat Rate price, specify:
· Rate Title (eg. “$5 per week").
· Number of Days the ad will appear (eg. 7).
· Price of ads during this period (eg. $5).
Change channel prices
To change prices for a channel perform the following steps.
· On the Advertising-> Manage Sites / Channels page, click the Manage link in the Prices column on the line corresponding to the specified channel.
· On the subsequent page, you can edit the parameters of prices by clicking the Edit link.
The Next Step: Generation of code for integration of the Site Channel and Insertion of that Code on the Site.